While buying a refrigerator, generally, people go with brands and prices. It is a myth if the price is high the product will be good. Most importantly a product or brand name is good only when its after-sales service is efficient. Any electronic appliance needs servicing in a few years. Therefore, you would surely like to buy a renowned brand from a reliable store.
I was recently looking for an LG brand refrigerator and was confused about a good retailer when someone recommended me Mes Electros. Going through their online site, I found all sorts of home appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, ventilators, washers, dryers, etc. Mes Electros is in business for 47 years, earlier they were repair and service Inc. in Sherbrook, but now they also have appliance sales stores. Their branches are now in Victoriaville, St. Hubort, Granby, Drummondville, and Trois Rivieres.
Going through different brands and price ranges on their online site, I selected the LG refrigerator LFD22786ST. The brand provides a 10-year warranty with the compressor. The doors have smart pull handles that open and close the doors conveniently. The body is of stainless steel with a smart cooling system. Along with LG after-sales service, you also get surety of repairing and service from Mes Electros, whenever you’re in need.
It took me days to decide on a fridge that will be suitable for my home. However, to make my life easier I wrote down a few requirements, which helped me narrow my choices –
- First, you should know if you need a fancy fridge with multiple doors and stylish features or just a basic refrigerator that solves your purpose.
- I needed adjustable shelves because often I have gatherings at my place and I have to keep huge salad bowls stored in the fridge. Adjustable shelves will help me settle a few things conveniently, irrespective of size.
- Energy rating matters a lot because that determines the amount of electricity it consumes. Well, who wants to pay a high electricity bill after spending a good amount of money on a new appliance?
- If you have frequent power cuts in your area, then you need a fridge that contains cool pads. They help in keeping food and other items cold and fresh even when there is a power cut.
- Now you know all your requirements in a refrigerator, you just require deciding the size and interior capacity. This completely depends on the number of family members in your home and frequent guest visits.
There are different types of freezer mounted refrigerators. Also, there are double doors and single door refrigerators. All look good as long as your pocket allows. It is your investment and you have no plan to buy a new fridge in the next 10 years, so choose wisely without getting influenced by the store person.